VIZIO creates two TV traces: the M show and also the E-series. All of Smart TV models have built in widgets, called Vizio Internet Apps Plus. Also, you can choose free programs like Yahoo Finance and the new or third party apps that you can subscribe to, such as Netflix or Hulu plus. There are hundreds to pick from. The process would be the same for it’s 2014 and the E-series.
- Turn on Your Own Vizio M series or E-series TV.
- Click ‘V’ at the exact middle of your Vizio distance twice to open and display the full-screen quality of this Vizio application installation.
- Use the arrows on your remote control to browse to and then underline.
- Press and hold the ‘OK’ button on the remote control before a dialog box appears that indicates the application has been added into a My Apps list.
- Look to get a star on the program that means that was added to your application checklist that is active.
Tips and warnings
- Choose ‘All Apps’ to see widgets. You may view the first four rows, which looks on the page.
- Spotify is available on the M series, but also a newer version of this Amazon application.
- You can just add widgets which Vizio has comprised within its library. You can preview a program until you put in to find the application form and press ‘OK.’ Do not hold the ‘OK’ button on your remote controller or do the installation.
- Keep in mind that a range of widgets or applications-such like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and many others-require a rate. The widget company protects your credit or bank card until you head to their website and submit a cancellation request.
Apple TV is commonly known with its capability to handle most of the setup which gives conveniences to the users when they are playing audio and video on it. Usually, Apple TV automatically detects any audio and video hardware, and then make some necessary adjustment to those settings accordingly. Although it can give you what is should be work for you with some setups, if you don’t feel that what Apple TV has done for you is right for your conveniences, you can manually do some minor adjustment to get the most suit you. There are controls and settings available for you to make some customization for viewing and listening. And here is the tutorial to guide you through this necessary steps about how to adjust video and audio settings on Apple TV.
Controls and settings to customize viewing and listening on Apple TV
If you want to change video and audio settings, some checks and settings can be used to make some adjustment about how to adjust video and audio settings on Apple TV. With this video and audio settings, you can make several adjustments such as to ensure the output matches the native resolution of your TV. You can also send audio output from Apple TV to Bluetooth headphones or any other alternative speakers. If you need subtitle and audio tracks which are in foreign language content, you can choose any language you want to use from the available list.
Well, here are some necessary steps of customization you can make to the viewing and listening of Apple TV:
How to set the language of audio and subtitles
If you need to configure the language of audio and subtitles, go to Settings, then go to “Audio and Video” and select the language you want under Audio Language or Subtitle Language. If the word you want to use is not available in the lists, the default language is used – it is the one associated with your region or the one that is selected in General Settings.
How to watch Apple TV quietly
If you don’t want to disturb anyone around you when you are watching Apple TV, there is a simple thing you can do to the Apple TV. It originally has a capability to lower the overall sound level where you can reduce the loudness of music and sound effects. If you need to make it work for you, you can turn on this feature while watching Apple TV. Simple you can start by swiping down to show the info panel, and then select Audio. Finally, select Reduce Loud Sounds to lower the overall sound level. While to customize this setting for all videos, you can go to “Audio and Video” and then choose the menu Reduce Loud Sounds.
How to send audio to Bluetooth headphones or AirPlay speaker
It is very straightforward and easy to send audio to Bluetooth headphones or another AirPlay speaker on Apple TV. You just need to go to Settings, then go to “Audio and Video” > Audio Output.
Other Apple TV User Guide